The talented faculty members at the University of Tennessee College of Business Administration are globalizing the curriculum by incorporating international content into there courses, collaborating with colleagues in other countries, establishing new exchange linkages, and encouraging students to study abroad.
Through this website, our informational handouts, special programs, and presentations, the Global Business Institute seeks to serve as a resource for the college's faculty. On the right, there are some resources to help you in this effort.
- Adding International Content to the Curriculum
- Incorporating a Study-Abroad Component to Courses
- Collaborating with International Colleagues
- International Business and Finance Webites
- International Business Statistics and Government Sites
- International Business Education Organizations
- U.S. Organizations promoting International Trade Development & Business
- International Organizations promoting International Trade and Cooperation