How to Export?
The key to successful exporting is to do your homework ahead of time. To get started, your company will need information including a strategic analysis of potential markets including supply side and demand drivers, marketing and retailing trends, market share data, and a forecast of future market outlooks and sales. The good news is even you don’t have a clue what that means, there are still great resources available to help you. Here are some links with information on how to get started in exporting, and who you can turn to help you with all the research, exporting licenses, and all the other nitty gritty details you will need to begin selling in the global marketplace.
How to Guides:
To get started we recommend that you contact our Global Business Center Partners who can help you:
- Determine the best markets for your products and services
- Develop an effective export strategy
- Evaluate international competitors
- Identify and comply with legal and regulatory issues
- Locate export financing
- Settle disputes and
- Learn about cultural issues and business protocol