Ronald E. Shrieves
Corporate Control, Banking
- Ph. D. University of California, Los Angeles
- MBA Tulane University
- B.S. Tulane University
Publications (six-year summary)
- Deborah Murphy, Ronald E. Shrieves, Samuel L. Tibbs (forthcoming). Understanding the Penalties Associated with Corporate Misconduct: An Empirical Examination of Earnings and Risk. Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis.
- Dahl, D. , Shrieves, R., and Spivey, M. F. (forthcoming). Convergence in the Activities of European Banks, Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money.
- Seung-Woog Kwag and Ronald E. Shrieves, Chronic Bias in Earnings Forecasts, Financial Analysts Journal, Vol. 62, No. 1, pp. 81-96, January/February 2006.
- Ronald E. Shrieves and Drew Dahl (2003). Discretionary Accounting and the Behavior of Japanese Banks Under Financial Duress. Journal Of Banking And Finance [27: 7] , 1219-43.
- Drew Dahl, Ronald E. , Michael F. Spivey (2002). Financing Loan Growth at Banks. Journal Of Financial Services Research [22: 3], 189-202.
Awards and Recognition (six-year summary)
- Visiting Researcher at the European Central Bank (ECB), Frankfurt, Germany, fall of 2005.
- Bank of America Faculty Leadership Award, 2005
- Finalist, College of Business Administration Research Award, 2003-04.
- Eugene L. Grant Award for the best paper in the Engineering Economist in 2001.